Your Guide to Rave And Festival Etiquette
May 20, 2020
- Come with an open mind
- Respect everyone around you
- Say excuse me when you move through a crowd
- Look out for those around you
- Remember to bring earplugs!
- Bring kandi to trade with other attendees
- Share gum, candy, or toys (or anything else that's safe to share in a post-COVID world)
- If you use a totem, either stand in the back of the crowd, turn it sideways when you’re closer towards the stage, or collapse it so others can see over you.
- Fan Clack
- Cut in Line
- Judge Others
- Sit down in the middle of the dancefloor
- Take a video of someone who is vulnerable/too messed up and post it online
- Take someone’s kandi without offering to trade
- Assume everyone is on drugs
- Get too drunk before the event
- Forget your hydration pack!