Alexa's Tips to Create a Lunchbox Kandi Chain
March 06, 2023
Written by Alexa Marks (@disc0lex)
@lunchboxpacks check out this awesome DIY pack from one of our fambassadors, @disc0lex ✨ #lunchboxfam #lunchbox #ravetok #edmtiktok #ravers #raversoftiktok #edmlife #festivaltok #festivals #festivalseason #festivallife #raveessentials #festivalessentials #festivaltips #diy ♬ Aesthetic - Gaspar
DJ Logo beads (or beads of your choice)
Jewelry pliers and cutters
Elastic string or non-stretchy string
- 1. Measure your silver chain and colored chain to the length you prefer for your Lunchbox pack. Measure it longer if you want to weave it through the loops on your pack.
- 2. Once you have your desired length, cut the chains using your jewelry cutters.
- 3. Open a jumpring with your pliers and slide on a colored clasp.
- 4. Add on the ends of the chains to that jumpring and close it up with the pliers.
- 5. Repeat these steps for the other side of the chains so that both sides attach to a clasp and there are 2 layers of chain.
- 6. Tie your elastic string onto one of the links of the silver chain, and secure the knot with super glue.
- 7. Add on 2 pony beads of your choice, then 1 DJ bead/fun bead of your choice, followed by 2 more pony beads.
- 8. Tie the end of the string to the silver chain right above where your beads end so they are tight but still hang from the chain. Secure the knot with a dot of super glue.
- 9. Repeat this process throughout your chain to your liking using any pattern or spacing that you prefer. Have fun with it and make it your own!
- 10. You’re all done! Now you can attach the clasps to your Lunchbox pack any way you prefer.