Ways to Use Your Lunchbox Packs This Winter
January 13, 2023
Remember your Lunchbox Pack? Yeah, the one that's probably sitting back in the back of your closet since there haven't been any live music events recently. Well, it’s time to dig it out of the closet and give it a good wash, because we are going to share some ways that you can use your lunchbox this winter while the festival organizers are putting together the best lineups...ever!
Snowboarding & Skiing
Hitting the slopes? Bring your Lunchbox Hydration Pack with you to not only keep all of your essentials safe and secure, but to also keep you hydrated. Just cause you’re in the snow doesn’t mean that you won’t get thirsty! Here are a few tips on how to use your pack in cold weather and keep it in tip top shape:
- Don’t overfill your bladder. Fill it up to just under the max fill line
- With the extra space, you can put a few drinks into your "mini-cooler" and use the side zipper (typically used to refill your bladder) to access your cold beverages
- Keep the mouthpiece unlocked
- Drink some water on every lift to keep the water flowing regularly to help prevent freezing
- Blow a tiny bit of air back through your hose after each drink to clear any excess water to prevent freezing
Grab your Sling Pack or Snack Pack to take with you when you twirl away on the ice. Perfect to store an extra pair of gloves, some headphones, and to keep your phone safe in case you take a tumble.
Looking to reconnect with nature? Take your Hydration Pack or Sling Pack along with you on your next hike to store a light jacket, some snacks, sunscreen, and of course to keep you hydrated.
If you’re jet setting this winter, taking along a Lunchbox Pack with you is a MUST! Store your wallet, passport, and phone with peace of mind with plenty of room for souvenirs. Our packs many pockets are built in with anti-theft features like the inverted zippers, zipper clips, and cut proof material to fend off pickpockets. Plus, choose your favorite hydration pack skins to compliment your outfits so that you can travel in style.
No matter where your adventures take you this winter, consider bringing a Lunchbox Pack with you as they’re meant for so much more than just live music events. Don’t forget to tag us in your photos or videos on your favorite social platform using @lunchboxpacks.